An ever-growing number of individuals and small to medium-sized businesses rely on HostPapa to provide dependable web hosting services and put their trust in the company’s experts. Read on for a deep dive into HostPapa’s many services so you can decide if they’re the right web host for your business needs.
HostPapa Pricing ()
HostPapa offers many plans to fit your business needs. These range from small-scale to big-scale. HostPapa has multilingual support specialists available to assist you 24/7. They can also help you navigate through any difficulties.
Some of their services include:
- Shared Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Email Hosting
- Domain registration
- SSL Certificate Plans
- VPS Hosting
- Website Builder
Let’s take a look at each one.
HostPapa provides excellent web hosting options for both independent creators as well as business owners. These plans include a free domain, unlimited disk space and a free SSL certificate.
HostPapa offers three web-shared hosting options, each tailored to your website’s needs. Each package includes essential features, such as the ability to sign up for a domain free of charge for your first year. If you’re new to hosting, a team of experts is ready to help with a free 30-minute training session. You can also secure your store by getting a free SSL certificate.
- StarterDesigned for blogs, the plan costs $3.95/month and includes two websites and 100GB SSD disk storage.
- BusinessThis plan is currently on sale for $3.95/month and offers unlimited websites, domain registrations, unlimited SSD storage, advanced features, and more.
- Business ProBusiness Plans are $12.95 per month and offer enhanced speed and performance. They include unlimited websites and SSD storage. This plan focuses on security and performance enhancement.
Managed WordPress is a WordPress hosting package that allows you to easily build and manage WordPress websites. The term “managed” for WordPress means that all the server-related responsibilities and tasks are handled for you by HostPapa’s team of experts while you focus on growing your business.
HostPapa offers three Managed WordPress Plans that will jumpstart your business:
- LaunchThis plan is $19.95/month and includes 25GB SSD disk storage as well as up to 100,000 site visitors per month.
- Launch PlusFor $39.95/month, this plan can include 50GB SSD storage and up 250,000 monthly website visitors.
- Launch ProThis plan is ideal for medium-sized and large businesses and includes 100GB SSD storage and up to one million monthly visitors at $69.95 per month.
Email is an essential part of any business’s success. However, it can be hard to choose the right email provider for you company. HostPapa provides a variety of cost-effective email options to small business owners.
- Basic: The plan allows for a maximum email storage of 1 GB and a maximum file size of 35MB. It’s priced at $1/month.
- Advanced: The higher-level plan can store up to 5 GB of emails, and lets you send large files through file sharing for $2/month.
HostPapa provides domain registration, which is a requirement to have an online address for your business. Registering a domain name establishes the point of entry for your Internet address. You have the option of traditional domain endings, such as.com or.net. But you can also try new domain endings, such as.club or.guru.
HostPapa offers two SSL certificate options to ensure your visitors can safely browse your site. All HostPapa hosting plans include basic SSL for no additional charge:
- Single: 1 SSL certificate per domain (i.e. Mydomain.com for $29.99/annum
- Wildcard: Unlimited subdomains for a single domain and its subdomains (i.e. Subdomains Unlimited for a single domain and its subdomains (i.e.
More resources are required to increase the site’s size and traffic. HostPapa offers five managed VPS packages that are designed to scale with the site’s popularity. Your site loads faster thanks to SSDs (solid state drives).
- Mercury: Priced at $19.99, this plan offers a 4 core CPU, 60GB of SSD disk storage, and 2GB of memory.
- Venus: Offers the same 4 core CPU, along with 125 GB SSD disk storage and 4 GB RAM at $59.99.
- Earth: With 8 core CPU, you’ll get 250 GB of SSD disk storage and 8 GB RAM for as low as $109.99.
- MarsYou save up to 15% on your purchase of 500 GB SSD disk storage and 16GB RAM. Plus, you can transfer up 2TB data.
- JupiterPrices as low as $249.99 for a 12 core CPU with 32GB memory, 1TB SSD storage, and other features.
HostPapa makes it easy to create a website for your company in minutes. You don’t need any design skills. Choose from a variety of templates to make your website exactly how you want it. Their highest level plan allows you to start selling your products instantly. HostPapa has four Website Builder plans available:
- Starter: Pay as low as $2.99/month for free domain registration, up to 2 pages, and mobile-friendly design templates.
- Business: Unlimited space, free domain registration, up to 1000 pages, and a mobile-friendly interface for $9.99/month.
- PremiumUnlimited space, upto 1000 pages, no domain registration, advanced HTML editing and CSS editing and header/footer injection for $19.99/month
- Enterprise: The highest level plan is $39.99/month and offers free domain registration, up to 1000 pages, 45+ payments gateways, inventory tracking, advanced HTML and CSS editing, header/footer code injection, and no additional transaction fees.
Pros & Cons
There are many reasons why HostPapa is a trusted name in web hosting. Here are just a few:
- No hidden fees – when they say free domain, they mean it
- User-friendly services
- Quick servers compared to their competition
- Push solar & wind energy, a positive environmental initiative
- Services for small businesses at lower prices
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- 594 MS page loading speed
- 24/7 expert customer support
- High-security features to protect your website from attacks
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free site migration with select plans
- Free domain name with select plans
- Easy-to-use control panel, even for newbies
- Free automatic backups available only on select plans – the basic plan requires manual backup
- No modes of self-run speed enhancement
What is HostPapa and how can I help?
HostPapa, a Canadian privately-owned company, offers a variety of web hosting plans. When it was first established, HostPapa would cater only to small businesses, but soon enough, it caught the eye of all who wanted quality web hosting services – regardless of the size of their business.
Is HostPapa found where?
HostPapa has its headquarters in Canada.
Where are the HostPapa servers?
HostPapa hosts servers in Canada and the USA.
The Key Takeaways
HostPapa offers many hosting options, including VPS hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and shared web hosting. It is also on the list for top hosting providers through 2022.
HostPapa can make your website accessible to thousands of visitors each month. Its rock-solid performance will ensure that it is ready for these visitors. HostPapa has a vast Knowledge Base that provides helpful guides and tips on how to improve your website’s performance, grow your digital presence, and all things related to making an online impact.